Monday, December 26, 2011

A little Vid of Red One, 5D and Lumix

This is a short video of the differences and shows you all the different types of cameras this video is using the Red One, LumixGH1, and the 5D. Relatively from a visual aspect they all have a great resolution and in my opinion it all depends on the lense but in this video it shows you the different lighting scenarios and gives you a wide range of what these cameras can do. I mean resolution wise they are all similar in the sense that you won't really notice. But in my opinion I like the 4k image of the Red One and Lumix gave you great resolution with great color. The 5D is a great camera and I wouldn't mind using it. These cameras have their pros and cons just like any other product. I would enjoy to use them all on different styles of films that I would shoot. Maybe someday I will be able to use these cameras.

http://vimeo.com/5981422

No comments:

Post a Comment