Monday, December 26, 2011

Apparent Job Opportunities for Myself

I have been a full time student since I've graduated from high school which seems like such a long time ago. It took me awhile to learn where and what I wanted to do with my life which I still question to this day. But opportunities are finally showing themselves and they are so interesting. I have skills in so many aspects of camera, lighting concepts, and overall feeling in any scene I'm making. It took time to develop these skills but I'm succeeding in every aspect and its showing by my work and my attitude towards those I work with and those I meet just for the first time. I enjoy making films whether its shorts or features I enjoy every aspect. This is something I will continue pursuing and will hopefully be rewarded with success. The future is unwritten and its what you make of any situation presented. I will succeed!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A plan is all we got sometimes. I'm driven but need to network!

    ReplyDelete